ALL TERRAIN SKID STEER TIRE, 10 X 16.5, 7305712EF
• Severe-Duty All-Terrain Tires
• Non-directional extra deep tread
• Wide sidewall provides superior impact resistance
• Large footprint with massive lug-to- void ratio
• Zig-zag tread pattern for optimal traction and handling
• Use on mixed surfaces and severe applications
This tire will work in similar terrain as the EarthForce All Terrain Tire 6988143.
|Tire Size||10 x 16.5|
|Maximum Load (lbs. @ psi)||4700 @ 75|
|Tread Depth (32nds)||39/32"|
|Tire Weight||74 lbs.|
California Proposition 65: WARNING
Severe-Duty All-Terrain Tires have a non-directional extra deep tread and a large footprint designed for a variety of severe applications. Very good traction for snow removal. Best tire for concrete and asphalt applications.
Compatible with most brands of machines including Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, Gehl, JCB, John Deere, New Holland, Volvo, and Yanmar. Verify specs and specific model compatibility prior to ordering.