ALL TERRAIN TIRE, 10 X 16.5, 7305712EF
• Severe-Duty All-Terrain Tires
• Non-directional extra deep tread
• Wide sidewall provides superior impact resistance
• Large footprint with massive lug-to- void ratio
• Zig-zag tread pattern for optimal traction and handling
• Use on mixed surfaces and severe applications
EarthForce All Terrain Tire 6988143 is no longer available. This tire will work in similar terrain.
|Maximum Load (lbs. @ psi)||4700 @ 75|
|Tread Depth (32nds)||39/32"|
|Tire Weight||74 lbs.|
Severe-Duty All-Terrain Tires have a non-directional extra deep tread and a large footprint designed for a variety of severe applications. Very good traction for snow removal. Best tire for concrete and asphalt applications.
Compatible with most brands of machines including Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, Gehl, JCB, John Deere, New Holland, Volvo, and Yanmar. Verify specs and specific model compatibility prior to ordering.