Convoluted Poly Wire Sweeper Brush - 32", 7299066EF
• Designed for more aggressive sweeping.
• Materials: Poly and flexible spring steel wire layered together with an inner metal ring.
• Combined benefits of both poly (sweeping action) and wire (cutting action)
• Alternative to mixing poly and wire bristles on a broom.
• Ideal for sweeping asphalt, clay, gravel, light snow, sand, and other debris.
• No spacers required. The waved inner ring creates its own spacing.
• Size: 10" ID x 32" OD
• 68" angle broom uses 2 straight / flat brushes and 34 wavy brushes
• 84" angle broom uses 2 straight / flat brushes and 44 wavy brushes
• Order in increments of 10
California Proposition 65: WARNING
EarthForce bristles are made of polypropylene with an inner metal ring. Non-corrosive material suitable for all weather conditions.
Application: Great for sweeping asphalt, clay, gravel, light snow, sand and other road debris
The Inside Diameter [ID] x Outside Diameter [OD] measurement will help you find the right size bristle for your broom. See image above for visual reference.
Compatible with Sweeper and Angle Broom attachments.