CONVOLUTED POLY/WIRE SWEEPER BRUSH - 21 3/8", 7299056EF
• Designed for more aggressive sweeping.
• Poly and flexible spring steel wire layered together with an inner metal ring.
• Combined benefits of both poly (sweeping action) and wire (cutting action)
• Alternative to mixing poly and wire bristles on a broom.
• Ideal for sweeping asphalt, clay, gravel, light snow, sand, and other debris.
• No spacers required. The waved inner ring creates 2 inches of spacing per bristle.
• Size: 6.4" [ID] x 21 3/8" [OD]
• Minimum order of 10 bristles
• Order in increments of 10
EarthForce bristles are made of polypropylene with an inner metal ring. Non-corrosive material suitable for all weather conditions.
Application: Great for sweeping asphalt, clay, gravel, light snow, sand and other road debris.
The Inside Diameter [ID] x Outside Diameter [OD] measurement will help you find the right size bristle for your broom. See image above for visual reference.
Compatible with Sweeper and Angle Broom attachments.