OVER THE TIRE TRACKS, WITH RUBBER PAD, 12IN, 1 SET, 7281280EF
• Maximize traction without damaging surfaces like pavement or grass
• Provide excellent flotation and traction in muddy or slippery conditions
• High-wear rubber pads are replaceable and feature a layer of steel inside to keep tires safe from punctures.
• Fits 12" tire
• Length: 204 inches.
• Each link can be reduced by 3/4" to ensure correct fit.
• Installation kit is included.
• Free Shipping by truck freight
California Proposition 65: WARNING
EarthForce over-the-tire tracks increase traction and flotation in difficult and slippery conditions to maximize grip and keep you moving! Over-the-tire tracks are available to fit most skid steer loaders. EarthForce rubber padded over-the-tire tracks are extremely versatile and allow you to maximize your traction without damaging surfaces like pavement or grass. They also provide excellent flotation and traction in muddy or slippery conditions. The high-wear rubber pads are replaceable and feature a layer of steel inside to keep your tires safe from punctures. Each set of tracks includes an installation kit. The kit includes track tightener tool, extra nuts and bolts, allen wrench, and 1/2" ratchet with required sockets. Two rubber tracks, 28 sections per side.
Fits 12" tire
Length: 204 inches
Each link can be reduced by 3/4" to ensure correct fit.
Compatible with most brands of machines including Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, Gehl, JCB, John Deere, New Holland, Volvo, and Yanmar. Verify specs and specific model compatibility prior to ordering.