Non Marking Orange Dirt Terrain Solid Tire, Left, 7277216EF
• Orange Non-Marking Dirt Terrain for great dirt terrain traction without leaving marks on concrete or pavement.
• Solid, flat-proof tires with sidewalls that are designed to prevent cuts and cracks in aggressive terrain
• Air-cushioned ride eases machine shock for driver comfort with a partially pneumatic design
• Deep lug treads provide traction in an assortment of terrains
• Great shock absorption for machine longevity and operator comfort.
• Tire with rim included.
|Outside Diameter x Tire Width||33" X 12"|
|Bolt Hole Distance Across||8"|
|Number of Bolt Holes||8|
|Rated Load||7040 lbs.|
|Tire Weight||274 lbs|
California Proposition 65: WARNING
Use when you switch between off-road and on-road. Experience the same dirt terrain traction without leaving any marks on concrete or pavement. Rimless options also available.
Compatible with most brands of machines including Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, Gehl, JCB, John Deere, New Holland, Volvo, and Yanmar. Verify specs and specific model compatibility prior to ordering.