FUEL FILTER BLANKET, 7266068EF
A thin, flexible, silicone/fiberglass heating pad that easily wraps around the filter housing to maintain full contact and to evenly transmit heat to avoid the risk of diesel fuel gelling in cold tempatures.
• Use in cold temperatures to prevent fuel filter gelling
• Built in automatic thermometer set to 65° F as a turn on point, and 85° F turn off point
• Plug in when machine is not in use
• Available in 120Volts, 85 Watts
• Helps reduce downtime
• Installation instructions included
Wrap your fuel filter in a fuel filter blanket to prevent fuel gelling during the cold season. Measures 4" x 7" with 2 boot hooks on each 4" edge. Contains 2 springs and 2 nylon ties for attaching.
Fits from 2.5" to 4" diameter (8" to 12" circumference) metal and high temp plastic* filter cans. Compatible with most brands of machines, including Bobcat, John Deere,Yanmar, Komatsu, Gehl, and Ditch Witch. Verify specs and specific model compatibility prior to ordering.
*Melt point of plastic determines use on plastic.