Dirt Terrain Solid Tire, Left, 7024823EF
• Partially pneumatic design provides air-cushioned ride, reducing machine shock for driver comfort
• Deep lug treads provide improved traction and great shock absorption for machine longevity and driver comfort.
• Designed for dirt terrain such as loose dirt, ground, sand, mud and snow
• Solid, flat-proof tires with sidewalls designed to prevent cuts and cracks in aggressive terrain
• Left Hand tire with rim included
Choose the Dirt Terrain pattern for the ultimate off-road experience. It stabilizes the skid steer loader with plenty of tread grip, ensuring superior traction on any terrain. Used for jobs like lifting materials, demolition, ground or snow plowing, or grading.
Specific Applications: Suitable for dirt, ground, sand, mud, snow, or quarry & mining fields
Compatible with most brands of machines, including Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, Gehl, JCB, John Deere, New Holland, Volvo, and Yanmar. Verify specs and specific model compatibility prior to ordering.