All Terrain Solid Tire - NO RIM, 6988520EF
Compatible with most brands of machines, including Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, Gehl, JCB, John Deere, New Holland, Volvo, and Yanmar. Verify specs and specific model compatibility prior to ordering. Click here to Narrow Your Search by selecting the make and model of your equipment or the size your need.
• Designed for the most demanding work on asphalt, concrete, recycling, scrap yards, demolition, quarry and mining fields.
• Solid, flat-proof tires with sidewalls designed to prevent cuts and cracks in aggressive terrain
• Partially pneumatic design provides air-cushioned ride, reducing machine shock for driver comfort
• Deep lug treads provide improved traction and great shock absorption for machine longevity and driver comfort.
• Designed for dirt terrain such as loose dirt, ground, sand, mud and snow
• Rim not included - Special equipment needed to remove old tire and press new tire on
• Free Ground Freight Shipping
|Outside Diameter x Tire Width||33" X 12"|
|Bolt Hole Distance Across||NA|
|Base||Left or Right|
|Rim Diameter||No Rim|
|Number of Bolt Holes||NA|
|Rated Load||7040 lbs.|
|Tire Weight||242 lbs|
Choose the All-Terrain pattern for any ground surface especially demanding asphalt, pavement and concrete applications. Compared to the Dirt Terrain tire, the all-terrain tire has an average of 10% more rubber and 10% deeper tread in all sizes. The wide footprint and the extra weight of the tire give you an advantage in terms of both cost and performance, especially when working with heavy attachments or excess loads.
Specific Applications: Suitable for any terrain but performs best on-road on abrasive surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, and cement.
Compatible with most brands of machines, including Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, Gehl, JCB, John Deere, New Holland, Volvo, and Yanmar. Verify specs and specific model compatibility prior to ordering.