ALL TERRAIN 12 X 16.5 (33X12) - Bolt Circle: 8", 6988518EF
• Designed for the most demanding work on asphalt, concrete, recycling, scrap yards, demolition, quarry and mining fields.
• Solid, flat-proof tires with sidewalls designed to prevent cuts and cracks in aggressive terrain
• Partially pneumatic design provides air-cushioned ride, reducing machine shock for driver comfort
• Deep lug treads provide improved traction and great shock absorption for machine longevity and driver comfort.
• Designed for dirt terrain such as loose dirt, ground, sand, mud and snow
• Tire with rim included
Choose the All-Terrain pattern for any ground surface especially demanding asphalt, pavement and concrete applications. Compared to the Dirt Terrain tire, the all-terrain tire has an average of 10% more rubber and 10% deeper tread in all sizes. The wide footprint and the extra weight of the tire give you an advantage in terms of both cost and performance, especially when working with heavy attachments or excess loads.
Specific Applications: Suitable for any terrain but performs best on-road on abrasive surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, and cement. Rimless replacement tires also available.
12X16.5(33X12); Bolt Circle: 8", Left
Compatible with most brands of machines, including Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, Gehl, JCB, John Deere, New Holland, Volvo, and Yanmar. Verify specs and specific model compatibility prior to ordering.