Dirt Terrain Solid Tire, Left, 6988512EF
Lower cost-per-hour than regular pneumatic or foam filled tires. Compatible with most brands of machines, including Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, Gehl, JCB, John Deere, New Holland, Volvo, and Yanmar. Verify specs and specific model compatibility prior to ordering. Click here to Narrow Your Search by selecting the make and model of your equipment or the size your need.
• Solid, 100% flat-proof tires with sidewalls designed to prevent cuts and cracks in aggressive terrain
• Designed for dirt terrain such as loose dirt, ground, sand, mud and snow
• Partially pneumatic design provides air-cushioned ride, reducing machine shock for driver comfort
• Deep lug treads provide improved traction and great shock absorption for machine longevity and driver comfort.
• Left Hand tire with rim included
• Free Ground Freight Shipping
|Outside Diameter x Tire Width||30" X 10"|
|Bolt Hole Distance Across||8"|
|Number of Bolt Holes||8|
|Rated Load||4840 lbs.|
|Tire Weight||197 lbs|
California Proposition 65: WARNING
Choose the Dirt Terrain pattern for the ultimate off-road experience. It stabilizes the skid steer loader with plenty of tread grip, ensuring superior traction on any terrain. Used for jobs like lifting materials, demolition, ground or snow plowing, or grading.
Specific Applications: Suitable for dirt, ground, sand, mud, snow, or quarry & mining fields
Compatible with most brands of machines, including Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, Gehl, JCB, John Deere, New Holland, Volvo, and Yanmar. Verify specs and specific model compatibility prior to ordering.