69" Poly Cutting Edge, 7199867EF
Need a quieter, less abrasive cutting edge? Polyurethane bucket edges are for use on light and medium duty applications where plowing surface damage is a concern.
- Height: 1"
- Width: 6"
- Length: 69"
- 30 degree bevel
- 8 (.63" x 2") mounting slots
California Proposition 65: WARNING
Polyurethane is a superior choice to plastic, rubber and steel because it incorporates the characteristics of all three. Polyurethane is formulated to resist chemicals, water, shearing and tearing, impact, heat and cold, and many other elements that cause traditional parts to wear prematurely and eventually fail. Polyurethane has many advantages over both metal and rubber edges that include:
- Better abrasion characteristics than rubber and most metals
- Extremely resilient, therefore absorbing impact and conforming to the surface being plowed rather than damaging the surface
- Reduce driver fatigue and equipment wear by minimizing blade and equipment vibration
- Quiet in operation, making them ideal for use in residential areas and hospitals
Please note that polyurethane bucket edges are for use in a snow/wet environment, and are not designed to be used with down-pressure.