Convoluted Poly Sweeper Brush - 32", 6672506EF
• Useful for sweeping asphalt, clay, gravel, light snow, sand and other debris.
• Materials: Polypropylene with an inner metal ring
• Non-corrosive material makes it idea for all weather conditions
• Place convolulted bristles in the middle with flat bristles on opposite ends of the broom.
• No spacers required. The waved inner ring creates 2 inches of spacing per bristle.
• Size: 10" ID x 32" OD
• 68" angle broom uses 2 straight / flat brushes and 34 wavy brushes
• 84" angle broom uses 2 straight / flat brushes and 44 wavy brushes
• Order in increments of 10
California Proposition 65: WARNING
EarthForce bristles are made of polypropylene with an inner metal ring. Non-corrosive material suitable for all weather conditions.
Application: Great for sweeping asphalt, clay, gravel, light snow, sand and other road debris.
The Inside Diameter [ID] x Outside Diameter [OD] measurement will help you find the right size bristle for your broom. See image above for visual reference.
Compatible with Sweeper and Angle Broom attachments.