Convoluted Poly Sweeper Brush, 21 3/8", 6652802EF
• Useful for sweeping asphalt, clay, gravel, light snow, sand and other debris.
• Materials: Polypropylene with an inner metal ring
• Non-corrosive material makes it idea for all weather conditions
• Place convolulted bristles in the middle with flat bristles 7299056EF on opposite ends of the broom.
• No spacers required. The waved inner ring creates 2 inches of spacing per bristle.
• Size: 6.4" ID x 21 3/8" OD
• Order in increments of 10
- 36" sweeper uses 17 wavy brushes
- 44"-48" sweeper uses 23 wavy brushes
- 54" sweeper uses 26 wavy brushes
- 60" sweeper uses 30 wavy brushes
- 72" sweeper uses 36 wavy brushes
- 48" angle broom uses 2 straight / flat brushes and 25 wavy brushes
- 68" angle broom uses 2 straight / flat brushes and 31 wavy brushes
- Industrial Broom uses 2 straight / flat brushes and 37 wavy brushes
California Proposition 65: WARNING
EarthForce bristles are made of polypropylene with an inner metal ring. Non-corrosive material suitable for all weather conditions.
Application: Great for sweeping asphalt, clay, gravel, light snow, sand and other road debris.
The Inside Diameter [ID] x Outside Diameter [OD] measurement will help you find the right size bristle for your broom. See image above for visual reference.
Compatible with Sweeper and Angle Broom attachments.