Concrete Carbide Teeth, 6650138EF
Cut through concrete with planers and wheel saws for road work and trenches with these replacement carbide teeth.
• Designed for cutting concrete and rock.
• Bit does not have protective flange since concrete debris does not bind to the bit as easily as asphalt.
• Carbide tip is set deeper into the body of this bit to hold it more securely.
• Offers good wear characteristics due to its blunt point.
• Best used for planers and wheel saws.
• Order in increments of 5
California Proposition 65: WARNING
EarthForce bullet tooth or concrete bit is ideal for cutting concrete and rock with planers and wheel saws.
See image above for visual reference.
Compatible with planer and wheel saw attachments.