EARTHFORCE REPLACEMENT PARTS: TOUGH TO BEAT
No matter what brand of machine you operate, EarthForce® replacement parts are a smart decision. They're built to give you maximum durability without impacting your bottom line.
Any way you look at it, EarthForce parts are tough to beat.
READY FOR YOUR MACHINE
EarthForce parts are manufactured to fit your machine and work through your most demanding jobs.
Parts are available for the industry's most used compact construction machines:
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Compact Track Loaders
Next time you need replacement parts, consider EarthForce — no matter what color you drive.
SKID-STEER LOADER TIRES
Select from the images above to view other EarthForce Skid-Steer Loader tires.
- Three-step tread design maximizes traction with efficient self-cleaning when operating in wet conditions
- Durable performers with excellent ply ratings and bead guard defense for better resistance to flats due to curb hits
- Heavy sidewall protection, extra heavy carcass and center bar reinforcement reduces bounce
- Special rim guard offers extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Durable tread pattern developed for high flotation and great stability
- Designed to resist chunking and tearing
- Extra wide footprint for high flotation and super stability
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage
- Big, non-directional lugs deliver excellent traction on hard compact surfaces, better impact, and cut resistance
- Thick ply ratings add extra durability
- Deep tread depth to maximize tire life
SOLID PRESS-ON TIRES
- Deep lug treads provide traction in various terrains
- Great shock absorption provides machine longevity and increased operator comfort
- Easy installation
- Dirt terrain, all-terrain and air-cushioned super smooth treads
- Rimless replacement tires available
Select from the images above to view other EarthForce Compact Excavator tracks.
COMPACT EXCAVATOR TRACKS
- Manufactured from the highest quality materials
- Reduced vibration and unique tread designs for a smooth ride
- Five distinct layers of rubber compounds - vulcanized into one homogeneous rubber structure
- Tear-resistance for extended service life
- Heat-treated, hammer-forged steel cores
- Excellent wire-to-rubber bonding for increased track integrity the highest quality rubber and metal compounds
- Extra-thick cables wrapped in nylon fiber
- One-year warranty against manufacturing defects
COMPACT TRACK LOADER TRACKS
- Extra wide rolling area for smooth ride, less vibration
- Improved lug design reduces cutting and cracking
- Added crossbar connects individual lugs and improves ride quality
- Tread design softens vibrations, protects undercarriage
MINI-TRACK LOADER TRACKS
Fits Walk-Behind or Ride-on MT55
- Bar Lug Design
- 230 x 72 x 39
- 100% recyclable poly saves you money on disposal fees
- Great for sweeping asphalt, clay, gravel, light snow, sand and other road debris
- Wafers are available in both flat and convoluted styles
- Three sizes: 21-3/8-in., 24-in., and 32-in.
STARTERS AND ALTERNATORS
Select from the images above to select between Starters and Alternators.
- Meet or exceed specifications of the original equipment manufacturer
- Are 100% tested to OEM performance specifications
- Original unit designs fit right the first time
- Value pricing
- Carry a 1-year warranty for all part numbers
Select from the images above to view different turbos
- Efficiently increase engine power with value-priced EarthForce turbochargers
- 12 month unlimited miles and unlimited hour warranty
- New product that meets or exceeds OEM product
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001: 2008 company
BUCKET TEETH FOR LOADERS OR EXCAVATORS
Long Forged Tooth
The longer forged tooth is approximately 5 5/8 inches long. When installed, these teeth will add efficiency and enhanced performance.
Standard Cast Tooth
The standard cast tooth is approximately 4 5/8 inches long.
Bolt-on Single Shank
Bolt-on Double Shank
Used with the twin tiger tooth for maximum penetration of hard or frozen surfaces. Installs between twin teeth, provides superior digging cap abilities, long lasting tooth life.
Two required per bucket. Installed at each end of bucket edge, twin angled tooth cuts path for bucket side. Designed for penetrating frozen or rocky ground, shale or hard pan. When the outside point is worn, tooth can be reversed to other side of bucket for extended tooth life.
Forged Wider Edge
The wider edge tooth is designed to protect bucket side edges. The shape of this tooth is the same as the longer forged standard tooth but is 4 inches wide. This forged tooth is designed to add efficiency and extend the life of bucket side and front edge.
You do not have to purchase the entire tooth assembly if you do not need both components. EarthForce teeth and shanks are interchangeable with Bobcat teeth and shanks.
Use on backhoe attachment (Ripper). Can be used with Bobcat tooth.
The standard cast tooth is approximately 4 5/8 inches long
Heavy Duty Cast Tooth
An alternative to the standard bucket tooth. This rugged one piece cast tooth is designed for those harsh applications where a heavy-duty tooth is required. Tooth will last longer than the standard tooth, reducing frequent tooth replacement.
WEIGHLOG WEIGHING KIT
The Weighlog Kit is approved for use on the loader models specified below. When installed, this kit allows an operator to weigh the material in a bucket, combination bucket, grapple or on pallet forks.
With careful and consistent operations, Weighlog accuracy is within 2 percent of the full load.
The display contains:
- Illuminated 4 digit LCD
- 3 front panel switches
- Push button to control all functions
- Five-channel memory (programmable for specific commodities)
The Weighlog along with a dependable Bobcat® Loader will make every operator more efficient.
*Weighlog is not a certified scale, thus readings are not suitable as a legal basis for sale of materials.